Biotest

1st Solid Meal Day!

I’m on my 6th day now and I have scheduled my solid meal for saturdays to have a date-like meal with my wife.

I’m wondering how I’ll do tomorrow on sunday since that’s the only day I stay home and I’ll be watching the NFL playoffs all day!

[quote]JohnnyMuscle wrote:
I’m on my 6th day now and I have scheduled my solid meal for saturdays to have a date-like meal with my wife.

I’m wondering how I’ll do tomorrow on sunday since that’s the only day I stay home and I’ll be watching the NFL playoffs all day![/quote]

Habitual eating, like eating while watching TV, is something the V-Diet forces one to recognize, deal with, and learn from.

It can be mentally/emotionally painful, but learning the difference between hunger and habits is one of the big reasons why V-Dieters can make long-term changes.

Keep us posted!

suck up a shake bro! That is what I did!

M

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
JohnnyMuscle wrote:

I’m wondering how I’ll do tomorrow on sunday since that’s the only day I stay home and I’ll be watching the NFL playoffs all day!

Habitual eating, like eating while watching TV, is something the V-Diet forces one to recognize, deal with, and learn from.

It can be mentally/emotionally painful, but learning the difference between hunger and habits is one of the big reasons why V-Dieters can make long-term changes.

Keep us posted!

[/quote]

Hey coach! after my NFL Sunday I must say it was an easy one! I think my SHM the day before helped but I really had no problem watching both games back to back and even going after to the movies! I noticed I was less organized with my shakes timing but I think that’s ok, didn’t even “need” the last shake with PB that I usually crave monday to friday! (at the end I ate my PB because of the diet not because of the cravings)

In the movies I must say my friends had 1 hot dog each and a large bucket of popcorn, my wife had an iced capuccino and a nestea tea. I sneaked my MD in a container and had no trouble, didn’t even have the cravings.

So after my first sunday I’m sure I’ll have no trouble going all the way, I’m feeling a “bulletproof” will right now.

Keep strong everybody!