Biotest

100g Carb Cure and Cycling?

Hey

So i’m planning to follow the 100g carb cure for the near future, i’m gettin married in April and wana look a lot better by then.

Any advice on weather i should cycle the carbs at say weekend? Load up on saturday then drop back to 100g or less for the rest of the week?

I know i should test it and see what happens but i’ve only got about 13 weeks till the big and i don’t wana be messing round experimenting and stuff.

Or should i stick with the 100g carb cure, and Throw the V-diet in for the whole of feb or March.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Carb cycling has its place. My only rec there is to keep them clean. Typically, when cycling carbs you go pretty low on weekdays and high on weekends. The 100 Gram Carb Cure is more of a moderate, long-term approach, though it definitely leads to fat loss.

Another thought is a Pulse Fast every Monday and Thursday with 100g Carb Cure on other days.

Final idea is a V-Diet with twice per week Pulse Fast. That’s the fasted I’ve ever dropped body fat, for sure. I was working with Thibaudeau at the time and he said he could see me getting leaner by the day. You’d only need to do that 2-3 weeks I bet.

For those reading this unfamiliar with the Carb Cure, here’s the linkage: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/one_hundred_gram_carb_cure

thanks for the advice chris!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Carb cycling has its place. My only rec there is to keep them clean. Typically, when cycling carbs you go pretty low on weekdays and high on weekends. The 100 Gram Carb Cure is more of a moderate, long-term approach, though it definitely leads to fat loss.

Another thought is a Pulse Fast every Monday and Thursday with 100g Carb Cure on other days.

Final idea is a V-Diet with twice per week Pulse Fast. That’s the fasted I’ve ever dropped body fat, for sure. I was working with Thibaudeau at the time and he said he could see me getting leaner by the day. You’d only need to do that 2-3 weeks I bet.

For those reading this unfamiliar with the Carb Cure, here’s the linkage: http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/one_hundred_gram_carb_cure

[/quote]
I just got my Pulse Fast & I’m going to do cycle with the 100g. I’m expecting unbelievable results. Anyway, during the non-lifting days would doing the V-burn be okay, or would that be too much? I need my something for my “off” days. I could force myself to get on an elliptical, but that’s probably not going to happen.

[quote]milgirl wrote:

I just got my Pulse Fast & I’m going to do cycle with the 100g. I’m expecting unbelievable results. Anyway, during the non-lifting days would doing the V-burn be okay, or would that be too much? I need my something for my “off” days. I could force myself to get on an elliptical, but that’s probably not going to happen. [/quote]

Yes, that would be fine. I’m a big fan of having very few real “off” days. Here are some ideas:

http://velocity.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart/the_dosomething_day