Biotest

1000 Calories Too Little?

Hi i need a little help. I’m 5’10’’ and currentyl weigh 211lbs. I have been doing the V-Diet for 1 week and so for i have lost 12lbs however in the last 3 days my weight has not changed. am i consuming too little calories? i cant possibly stomach any more protein. im currently drinking 5 shakes each with about 40g of protein and circa 200 calories will little carbs and fat. Im taking and eca stack and omega 3 capsules.

Im training based on the V-Diet training programme 5-6 times a week. Where can i be going wrong? i see people who have lost 20lbs and you can see a huge change in them whereas i can’t really notice. Pleas see my starting pictues. any help on areas to focus on would be appreciated. thanks.

You are not doing the V-Diet. At all.

If you want V-Diet results, why don’t you do the actual V-Diet? Crazy idea, I know.

i see what your saying Chris, should i increase my calories? i know im using a differant brand of protein and i assumed that an eca stack would be a satisfactory substitute for HOT-ROX. plus Biotest products are pretty expensive in the UK. this is my 2nd V-Diet the 1st time i lost 27lbs.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
i see what your saying Chris, should i increase my calories? i know im using a differant brand of protein and i assumed that an eca stack would be a satisfactory substitute for hot rox. plus biotest products are pretty expensive in the UK. this is my 2nd v diet the 1st time i lost 27lbs.[/quote]

This is the V-Diet forum. I help those on the V-Diet. My time is limited.

Heck, the training program is free, and you’re not even doing that part right.

Please, do the V-Diet or don’t do the V-Diet. If you choose not to, then please don’t call it the V-Diet, claim little results, then badmouth the V-Diet on a public forum. You’re not on the V-Diet.

Point taken. The V-Diet starts tomorrow. Apologies. Ill let u know my results in 28 days.Thanks for the help.

$23 says he’s not doing the V-Diet right now.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.