Biotest

100 Carb Cure, Hunger Question

I have been following the 100 Carb Cure since Friday and my hunger has changed. I go from satisfied to famished. There is no middle ground. Normally, I can feel myself getting hunger. Not with this. Have you heard of this?

Well, if you’re on a diet and lowering calories, then it’s never going to be perfect. It’s a DIET. There will be some sacrifices to get the body you want. I call those “suck it up” moments because that’s all you can do… just suck it up.

It could simply be that you’re eating smaller meals and getting hungry faster. It could also be psychological: most people confuse being satisfied with being stuffed. They think that if you won’t waddle away from the table groaning, then you’re not “full.” Since you’re not doing that, you may get hungry again sooner. Which brings us back to “You’re on a diet; suck it up.”

Or it could be about food selection. Hard to guess, but it’s not exactly uncommon.

Sip, Sip, that’s me sucking it up. But I do have a question, when in the losing phase of your transformation, not the going from good to great phase; did you eat on a schedule or eat when you got hungry? It seems oxymoronic to eat when I’m not actually hungry.

[quote]milgirl wrote:
Sip, Sip, that’s me sucking it up. But I do have a question, when in the losing phase of your transformation, not the going from good to great phase; did you eat on a schedule or eat when you got hungry? It seems oxymoronic to eat when I’m not actually hungry.[/quote]

You’ll develop an instinct for this. Some do better with the “small meal every three hours” plan, mainly because if they skip meals they suddenly find themselves starved, and in that state it’s difficult to make healthy food choices. I ate on schedule for years but have recently, due to success with Pulse Fasts and Pulse Feasts, become more instinctive about eating. It’s a process.

But with the Carb Cure, things will begin to fall into place. It’s just plain hard not to lose fat when you limit carbs to 100g per day. You may need to get more strict and attentive when you’re goal is good to great.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]milgirl wrote:
Sip, Sip, that’s me sucking it up. But I do have a question, when in the losing phase of your transformation, not the going from good to great phase; did you eat on a schedule or eat when you got hungry? It seems oxymoronic to eat when I’m not actually hungry.[/quote]

You’ll develop an instinct for this. Some do better with the “small meal every three hours” plan, mainly because if they skip meals they suddenly find themselves starved, and in that state it’s difficult to make healthy food choices. I ate on schedule for years but have recently, due to success with Pulse Fasts and Pulse Feasts, become more instinctive about eating. It’s a process.

But with the Carb Cure, things will begin to fall into place. It’s just plain hard not to lose fat when you limit carbs to 100g per day. You may need to get more strict and attentive when you’re goal is good to great. [/quote]

Thanks.