Biotest

(03/30/09) V-Diet

As of today I am attempting the V-Diet for the second time. Four months ago I thought I was ready to do it, but three short days later I found myself shoving shit down my throat again. So here it goes again, I know exactly what I’m in for and I am ready for it. I will post measurements/pics on day 3 of the diet.

You will be successful this time. You know exactly where you went wrong and I can tell by the tone of your post that you don’t want to make the same mistake again. Its tougher now that you have gone public :slight_smile:

Michael

There really is something to being mentally ready for the V-Diet. Some people are; some people aren’t. And I can usually tell by the things they post (or talking to them for a few minutes) whether they’re going to succeed or not.

Part of this is the Three F’s: being Frustrated, Furious, and Focused.

If you’re those three things, you’ll rock the V-Diet.

Alright well I’m on day 2 now and I am having cravings like I had anticipated, not hungry however. The workout last night was tiresome only because I have a bad habit of resting long periods of time. So the short resting periods killed me.

A quick question to anyone who cares to respond. Does anyone have problems with their biceps cramping up during front squats? I back squat on a regular basis so I know its not from poor form. I cross my arms while holding the bar when I perform front squats. I tried making sure that they were relaxed while I was performing the lift but they still wanted to cramp. Maybe there is a more efficient way of holding the bar. Thanks for anyone’s input.

Here are the before pics…

Side

Measurements:
Height: 6’ ish
Weight: 234
Neck: 16"
Shoulders: 51"
Chest (nipple): 46"
Waist (naval): 36"
Waist (largest): 40"
Hips: 40"
Upper arm: 16"